Okay, 2017 lets set some things straight. I may have some high expectations for you but I know I can´t just wish upon a star to make them all come true, it will only get me half of the way there. The rest I have to figure out myself because nothing is going to get handed to me. And I aim to accomplish all of my goals this year. Even though 2016 was kinda like getting black marker on your yellow pen tip I strongly believe that 2017 will be a lot better…I hope.
To Hayley, these are some of the things I hope you accomplish and achieve this year.
- Well first off, I hope you pass your N test in December… so you can go shopping whenever you want and can play your own music without being ashamed when High School Musical blast out of your speakers.
- I hope this year you can focus more on what you want and stop trying to please the people around you. YOU DO YOU GURL.
- Now, I know you said this last year but I hope that you actually stick to it. Hit the gym every once in a while. I’m not saying you need to get in shape, but I hope that you can feel more confident in your body by the time this year comes to a close.
- Say no every once in a while, and stop feeling bad about it later on. You are only one person you can’t do everything and you definitely can´t, please everyone.
- I hope you can make somebody’s life a little better and easier this year, small gestures always make a difference.
- Okay, Chemistry you’re on! Hayley, I believe that you can get an A in this course if somebody else can get an A why can´t you.
- Pre-calculus, we never really liked on another to be truly honest. But… I still need to pass this class so here’s what we are going to do. We are going to do the homework and the extra practice for every lesson so we are more confident in ourselves on the test. And don´t be ashamed to ask for help.
- French, well it’s French, you may not like it but you will regret it later on if you don´t apply yourself more. I know you are trying your best, I know. But, reading a textbook and knowing your grammar and vocab means nothing if you can´t actually apply it.
- You are in charge of your education so if you want to make a change and nobody stands behind you do it yourself, It is your future, not theirs. Do the things that you are passionate about.
- This may be a small goal and not mean anything but Hayley…Wear your glasses more often, please. -sincerely your eyes.
And Hayley even if you didn’t get through this whole list I hope you are just happy with what you did achieve this year and are proud of yourself in who you are, An amazing human being.
Until next time